Finally, the developers of Block Strike crossed the rubicon and released the long-awaited version 5.0.2, which we waited more than one month. No more minor changes – today, there will be a lot of them and they will be significant from changed maps to weapons.
What’s new in Block Strike 5.0.2?
- Four maps have been changed:
- Dust card (old Bust)
- Dust 2×2
- Completely redesigned game menus.
- Also changed was the game interface
- Now the sight can be changed and adjusted
- The following weapons have been changed:
- Silver coins removed from the game
- In some cases, the percentage of objects dropped out